Original Web link
Quote from the podcast which I like and learn a lot from it –
- often times the very things that look like opportunities are the things that later on distract us and derail us, then our opportunities become the threats.
- Because of all of the options and opportunities that come with the things we’re doing, success can become a catalyst for failure if we’re not very careful at becoming successful at success.
- success can lead to what Jim Collins has called the “undisciplined pursuit of more.”
- How many times have we just lived days when we’ve felt like we’ve been busy but not productive?
- if you don’t prioritize your life, someone else will.
- You can get that far off track and almost not even realize it’s happening. You’re almost like a character in somebody else’s story. You don’t even realize it’s happening.