Do you see the mess or the masterpiece ?
The more you try to do, the less you actually accomplish. – The 4 disciplines of execution
BEIC – Borneo Entrepreneurship Investment Convention
- Business model > product & service. How can we make sure, our business model brings “Win” to more party ?
- BEAM – A platform to gather and help entrepreneur to connect with people and resources.
- Learn the culture first before we go into a foreign place.
- supermodel secret founder strategy of Expansion to foreign market:
- Rider on the shoulder of giant – Using ready developed sales platform for market testing. Do people in this market searching for this product? What are the keywords/ what are the problem that will link them to this product/service? – Go Multiple to reduce the risk.
- Invest on the social community that the targeted crowd.
- Hire/engage local partner to enhance the effectiveness of customer support.
- Toys”R”Us lesson : People still buy toys but people decide to buy else way.
- The ingredient of inspiring others – Exposure & Knowledge.
- Collect data to make better decision and create unique success formula.
- “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.” – Zig Ziglar
- O2O – Online to Offline
- Investor perspective: Good founder of a company = (Network of the industry + experience of the industry + unfair advantage) Committed and focus on one business.
- Understand the seasons of our business, so we can know how to respond when each season comes. How to understand ? “Data, Data, Data”
- Influencer marketing.
- The next potential business trend: Human communication with AI.
- Characteristic of successful entrepreneur:
- Ability to take pain for a very long time.
- Hungry enough to go all out.
- Need to understand the client better than themselves.